Garage Floor Coating SB
|Solvent Borne Combination Acrylic And
Penetrating Silane Concrete Sealer
• High performance and VOC approved
• Formulated to withstand garage floor environments
• Unyielding adhesive bond to concrete surfaces
• Dramatically improves cleanability & maintenance
• Prevents powdering and degradation of concrete
• Quick drying
• Exceptional high gloss finish
• Enhances/highlights surfaces
• Forms durable hard wearing surface
• Resistant to vehicle and foot abrasion
• Hot tyre resistant
• Chemical resistant – oils, greases, alkali
• Can be applied by:
4 Drums or more
Hard Wearing Exterior High Gloss Finish – Delivered Ready – No Mixing Required
Presents a high-gloss or “deep wet look”.
· Apply to dust free and concrete surfaces only. · Caution on new concrete, best to allow minimum 7 days curing prior to sealing. · Surface can be damp but not wet. · Two coats recommended for optimum effect. · Application must not be too thick as excessive build up may cause the coating to appear milky when subject to ponding or peel. · Do not apply when surface temperatures are below 10 degrees. · Do not apply if rain is imminent. · Pedestrian traffic allowed after 24 hours.
Apply 2 to 3 coats depending on the porosity of the surface and the expected amount of traffic.
Repeated thin, evenly spread coats are better that one heavy application.
1. Apply using pump sprayer for best effects. Spread a thin coat over the floor area using slightly overlapping strokes.
2. Allow to dry (40-60 minutes).
3. Apply the second and subsequent coats in the same manner as the first.
Apply each coat at right angles to the previous coat to ensure even coverage.
4. Allow at least 12 hours before returning the floor to normal use.
|Application||Broom, Brush, Roller or Spray|
|Coats||Minimum 2 Coats|
|Coverage||8-10 sqm / L per coat on porous surfaces|
|10-14 sqm / L per coat on non-porous surfaces|
|Dry Time||Touch Dry: 60 mins|
|Re-coat: 1 Hour|
|Light Traffic: 12 Hours|
|Heavy Traffic: Pedestrian 24 Hours, Vehicular 2-4 Days|
|Wash Up||Clean-up immediately on completion with solvents|
|Recommended Uses||External: Driveways, Carparks, Patios, Footpaths|
|Internal: Light Industrial Factory and Warehouse Flooring|